219 FM 480
Center Point, TX 78010
For the first four decades of the 20th century, the building south of Zanzenberg Storyville was known as "The Bank". The First National Bank began operations in 1901. The name was changed to the Guadalupe Valley Bank in 1908 and its doors were closed in 1936. Among other things, the building operated as a post office and an art gallery. It was restored in 2015 and renamed The Bank Building.
The second floor of The Bank Building was never completed. It was used as a meeting place for the masonic lodge. It is now known as The Storyville Bank Loft. It has been renovated as an open loft with a living area, bedroom, kitchen and bath. It has all the modern conveniences to make your stay memorable. The building abuts with Zanzenberg Storyville. The backyard ot The Bank Building is shared with Zanzenberg Storyville on its right and Shavano Restoration on its left. Outside the loft are three acres of lush gardens and active vineyards.